Your Vacant Home Management Solution
Let Real Property Management Momentum provide you with peace of mind with our home-sitting services in the Springfield area. Whether you’re on vacation or away from your home, our team is available to manage all your general household needs. For only $35 per visit, (two visit minimum) your home will be treated as if it’s our own.
Once you’ve chosen RPM Momentum as your house-sitter, a written agreement will be signed electronically!
Our professional services include:
- Monitor the landscaping to ensure the exterior of the home is well-maintained
- Remove all newspapers, flyers, notices, mail, and packages
- Check for insect or rodent infestations
- Ensure the temperature is maintained at the proper level throughout your vacancy
- Monitor for signs of water leakage, moisture, or mold
- Flush all toilets, run all sinks and showers, ensure all lights and fans are in working order
- Verify security systems and smoke/CO detectors are operational
- Check all doors & windows to ensure they are closed & locked
- Ensure there are no signs of vandalism, theft, or damage
The Real Property Management Momentum Difference
The eyes and ears of trained people who visit your home on a regular basis. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive and proactive approach to watching homes for their owners who are temporarily away. We are the answer to “Who will watch over my home for me when I am away”?
Step 1: Give us a call!
There is no charge and no obligation. If you decide to move ahead after our initial conversation, we will meet you for a comprehensive walk-through of your home and a team member will work with you to determine your home watch needs and provide you with a complete service plan and associated pricing.
Step 2: Start Home Watch Services
We will start visiting your home on the agreed date. A member of the Real Property Management Momentum team will visit your home on a regular basis and conduct the home check, then provide a report including pictures of any problems we might find.
What is included in the Home Watch service? We check the exterior and interior of the home and the general condition of the property. After each visit, we will send you a report via email that details the condition of your home. We can do weekly, bi-weekly, monthly visits, or create a custom schedule for your home.
In the event a problem is detected, you will be notified by phone. Photos will be taken if possible and emailed. After contacting you, we will gladly contact your vendor of preference to make any repairs. If you do not have a preference, we will arrange the repairs with one of our preferred contractors.
Give us a call at 417-220-4100 to schedule your FREE in-home consultation! Please be prepared to provide all necessary information regarding the home during consultation.