In order to locate the ideal tenants, marketing is crucial for owners of rental properties. You’re losing out on a fantastic opportunity if you still haven’t used virtual tours! It can be a great method to show prospective tenants what to expect before they visit your rental homes by giving them the option to take a virtual tour. We’ll go over the advantages of using virtual tours for your rental property marketing and the reasons why every owner of a rental property should in the paragraphs that follow.
Virtual Tour Basics
A virtual tour is a computer-generated model of a rental home that allows prospective tenants to virtually explore the area. As opposed to photographs, which present a restricted viewpoint of the property, virtual excursions offer an elaborate and all-encompassing analysis of every room. In addition, prospective tenants are able to visualize the physical layout of their furnishings and assess the proportions of various rooms and areas within the residence through the use of virtual tours.
Numerous tenants prefer virtual tours of rental houses, according to recent research. According to the research compiled by Zumper, more than 70% of prospective tenants indicated a readiness to lease an apartment without physically inspecting it, on the condition that a 3D virtual tour could be utilized to do so.
Types of Virtual Tours
With virtual tours, potential tenants may explore your rental homes from anywhere without physically being there, giving them an immersive experience. Before visiting the property, they will be able to comprehend the area and ascertain whether or not it meets their requirements. Three primary virtual tour formats are available: virtual reality tours 3D virtual tour, and 360-degree virtual tours.
1. 360-degree Virtual Tour: By piecing together multiple photos to generate a single panoramic image, 360-degree virtual tours are produced. These images provide prospective tenants with a comprehensive view of a room in a single panorama, enabling them to navigate by clicking and dragging. The 360-degree virtual tours are a great choice for rental property owners who are new to using virtual tours because they are inexpensive and simple to create.
2. 3D Virtual Tour: Compared to a 360-degree virtual tour, a three-dimensional (or “true”) virtual tour offers a more immersive experience by letting prospective tenants explore the property as if they were in person. Utilizing specialized software, these excursions are assembled from a collection of numerous photographs taken of a rental property. Three-dimensional virtual excursions are predominantly employed for upscale rental properties as a consequence of the substantial time and effort invested in generating top-notch results.
3. Virtual Reality Tour: The newest and most entertaining way to view homes is through virtual reality (VR) tours. Potential tenants have the ability to virtually traverse the premises as if they were physically present by donning a VR headgear, which grants them access to every nook and cranny. While virtual reality tours were originally uncommon, they are increasingly more frequent as VR technology becomes more widely available.
The Benefits of Using Virtual Tours
Consider some of the advantages of utilizing virtual tours for the purpose of marketing your rental property, now that we’ve covered the fundamentals.
• Convenience. The fact that virtual tours are extremely convenient is their greatest advantage. Prospective lessees have the convenience of touring your rental properties from the comfort of their offices or residences. Particularly advantageous is this service for international or out-of-state renters who need to schedule a visit to personally inspect the premises.
• 24/7 Availability. Virtual tours are accessible seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. As a result, prospective occupants are able to schedule tours of your rental properties without having to accommodate your schedule.
• Increased Online Engagement. Increased engagement has also been demonstrated by virtual tours. SEO, or the digital visibility of a rental property, can be enhanced through the use of virtual tours. Supplementing your property listing with a virtual tour is an excellent way to increase your search engine ranking and provide Google with fresh content.
How to Optimize Your Virtual Tours
Given the aforementioned advantages of virtual tours, the following suggestions shall assist you in optimizing their utilization:
• Quality Matters. Quality is everything when it comes to virtual tours; use high-quality images and videos, and limit the use of low-resolution or blurry photographs. Make sure your virtual tour content is of high quality so that prospective tenants can clearly see your rental properties.
• Include a Call to Action. Towards the end of your virtual tour, incorporate a call to action (CTA). Potential tenants are encouraged to take the next action, such as scheduling a showing or contacting you for more information, via a CTA, which can take the form of a statement or icon. Potential tenants can advance closer to becoming actual tenants by taking action, which is made possible by the inclusion of a CTA.
Using virtual tours to provide prospective tenants with an impression of your rental properties without requiring them to pay a visit in person is an excellent notion. This is the ideal time to start using virtual tours in your rental property marketing if you haven’t already. Contact your local Real Property Management office today to learn more about incorporating virtual tours into your rental property marketing.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.